Friday 30 September 2011

Ria Beautiful Bump Shoot - Camps Bay & Bo-Kaap

Ria contacted me to photograph her 3rd 'beautiful bump' along with her already beautiful family. I headed to one of my favourite spots in Cape Town, breathtaking Camps Bay. I enjoyed the afternoon capturing them in our beautiful city, Cape Town and also took in the colourful sights of Bo-Kaap. Ria and Wilhelm are expecting their 3rd girl very soon!! Thank you for having me capture these precious moments for your family! Enjoy the 'beautiful bump' photos below :)











































5 Leave a comment:

Nastassja Harvey 30 September 2011 at 13:24  

wow my friend you are soooo talented! these are divine!!! you get so much variety, it's amazing! you did such an amazing job yet again! :) x

Candice Rodrigues 30 September 2011 at 22:48  

Gorgeous Photos Cheryl!!!! Love them all!!!

Selma 1 October 2011 at 01:26  

These are AMAZING!!!! Love them!

Claire Nicola 3 October 2011 at 00:36  

ooh Cheryl...some of the most attention grabbing maternity photography I've seen in a long time, good job friend! xxx

AndrĂ© van der Veen 16 October 2011 at 12:09  

Cheryl your creativity and variety is inspirational (and makes me very green with jealousy, LOL!)

I'm gobsmacked at how you always capture love and life so beautifully - you're a super star!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP