Wednesday 14 September 2011

Baby Joshua - 5 weeks

I recently had the pleasure of photographing the very handsome 5 week new little Joshua. What a good little baby he was, being very co-operative while I proceeded to place him in my many props. This little cutie made my job photographing newborns (which can sometimes take hours!) so much easier. Thank you Joshua for being a little star!  Donovan and Liezl you can be very proud parents of this gorgeous gem :) Enjoy the cuteness waiting for you below!

















4 Leave a comment:

Kim du Toit 14 September 2011 at 11:19  

Cheryl, you are always amazing!!! These are absolutely stunning, well done yet again, always a treat! XX

Nastassja Harvey 14 September 2011 at 13:20  

these are AMAZING my friend, you are sooooo incredibly talented!!!

claire nicola 15 September 2011 at 03:45  

your maternity shoots make me wanna have babies just so you can photograph them for me...sigh!

Nikki Meyer 15 September 2011 at 09:11  

Ahh Cheryl you did it again!! Love every single one. And the editing in each shot is just wow! Love how you style the little ones to look extra cute! Well done!xx

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP