Friday 16 September 2011

Kelly & Mike - Couple Shoot - Somerset West

Kelly & Mike were such a fab couple to photograph (even though they may think I am a little mad, as do most of my clients!) Poor Kelly was made to hike up to 'pretty grassy patches' in her gorgeous heels, and Mike even kindly carried my stepladder, they were both very willing (Thanks guys!) We drove around my home town of Somerset West and captured these shots in some pretty places that we came across. I was also blessed with gorgeous soft lighting my favourite conditions for a shoot!
































4 Leave a comment:

Heather Steyn 16 September 2011 at 08:26  

So pretty Cheryl! You captured the couple perfectly :)

Nastassja Harvey 18 September 2011 at 04:57  

these are absolutely stunning my friend!

claire nicola 18 September 2011 at 23:37  

love the one where she's crawling over, in front of the metal door, to give him a kiss:)

Kim du Toit 27 September 2011 at 03:40  

Cheryl!!! These are sooo beautiful I have so many favourites!! Love how soft, pretty, romantic, fun and diverse this shoot is!! Very well done!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP