Wednesday 6 July 2011

Micario baby shoot

I recently had the pleasure of taking photos of 3 month old little Micario a week before his Christening. This cute little guy was so well behaved and those big eyes just stared at the camera! The below are a few of my favourites of this dashing little fella! enjoy xx















4 Leave a comment:

Daniel 6 July 2011 at 02:02  

Wow...great work as always!! He has the most beautiful eyes!!

Kim du Toit 6 July 2011 at 02:13  

These are really beautiful!!! I love the one where he is seemingly going "wow!" at the cars!!! A very beautiful boy! Well done!!

Marlise Burger 12 July 2011 at 02:10  

What a cute little boy! These are stunning Cheryl! I love all the different facial expressions that you got!!!

nastassjaharvey 15 July 2011 at 03:06  

oh my goodness girlie, these are STUNNING!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP