Monday 25 July 2011

Ilonka & Corne - 23 April Buffelsfontein

Ilonka & Corne got married in Langebaan, situated along the picturesque West Coast of South Africa. The lovely and talented Nastassja Harvey was kind enough to invite me along to assist and 2nd shoot with her :) Stopping enroute to Buffelsfontein game reserve where the reception was held, we were blessed with the most amazing sunset and jaw dropping scenery that the West Coast is known for. The below are a few of my favourites of the day, and once again a BEEG thank you to my lovely and super talented photographer friend Nastassja for having me along!! Please head over to her blog to view AWESOMENESS!!


































5 Leave a comment:

ohjustamo 25 July 2011 at 12:11  

What a breathtaking wedding!

Nastassja Harvey 25 July 2011 at 12:26  

my friend, these are GORGEOUS! love shot number 24, my favourite :) x x x

Kim du Toit 26 July 2011 at 14:31  

Beautiful photos Cheryl!! I absolutely love how you captured her sparkly pretty eyes!! One of my absolute favourites is the portrait of them in the distance with the sun peeping past them, very well done!! Love!!

Candice CJ 27 July 2011 at 10:42  

gorgeous my friend. Stunning photos :)

Nastassja Harvey 28 July 2011 at 05:28  

these are soooo beautiful my friendie!! and goodness thank YOU for agreeing to join me! you are such a talented photographer!! i absolutely LOVE image number 24, such an awesome composition and the colours are gorgeous!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP