Thursday 5 May 2011

Lauren & Seth

Shortly after I had blogged my sisters 'beautiful bump' shoot, I received an email from Lauren, a good friend of my brother in law enquiring about a shoot with her 3 month old son, Seth. I so enjoyed this shoot as it was my first 'Mother & baby' shoot and I really feel there is so much love between these two! We headed for two locations both beach and vineyard as the sun was setting to capture that warm glow and the warm love between mother & child. I hope you these photos convey the special emotion and love that Lauren & Seth have :)





















2 Leave a comment:

Nastassja Harvey 5 May 2011 at 03:18  

so sweet :) love the last 2 shots :) well done cheryl! :)

Claire Nicola 5 May 2011 at 05:01  

so beautiful my friend...number one is my favourite - so much emotion!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP