Tuesday 25 January 2011

Terry & Phillip Beautiful Bump shoot

This shoot was a very special one for me as the gorgeous pregnant beauty is my little sister, Terry! I am bursting with excitement about becoming an Aunty and was super happy to capture my sister, her husband Phillip and Terry's perfect baby bump! It was a real family shoot as I even persuaded my younger brother to act as my assistant and hold my reflector and carry the heavy lens bag! Terry is due in May and expecting a little girl! Pink, pink, pink!! I will of course be doing a newborn shoot of my little niece so watch this space!! In this shoot I was also very excited to experience the warm wonderful light given off by the African sun (this type of thing doesn't happen too often in the UK!) and made me even happier to finally be back in my wonderful country, South Africa :) :) I cant wait to welcome my baby niece to the family , enjoy the photos guys!




































8 Leave a comment:

Heline Bekker 25 January 2011 at 13:39  

These are FANTASTIC!!! I love the shadow on the first pic! :)))

Anonymous 25 January 2011 at 14:10  

WOW I LOVE IT!!!!!

Shine Salon by Vanessa Ashworth 25 January 2011 at 23:14  

oh my goodness!!!!!!wow what amazing pics!!!

Anonymous 25 January 2011 at 23:45  

what beautiful pictures Ter and Phil - your sis did a great job - not diff with two beautil people in the shots :) Trac xxx

Nastassja Harvey 26 January 2011 at 01:29  

oh my goodness Cheryl! your work just gets better and better! these are DIVINE! i loooove the lens flare wow! your composition is also SO good, i love it! sjoe.. i'm sure your sister is BLOWN away by these pics, i would be if they were mine! soooo beautiful!!!

Nikki Meyer 27 January 2011 at 21:13  

What a cute couple! Your work is getting better and better Cheryl!! Looove your editing, the lens flare is fabulous and I can really feel the fun and energy in them! Absolutely beautiful!!

Mandy 31 January 2011 at 09:50  

Stunning Cheryl! You never dissappoint!

May I ask where can I get those words LOVE JOY & FAITH?

Cheryl McEwan 31 January 2011 at 10:10  

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful comments! Mandy those signs were bought by my sister in a boutique shop in Somerset West, however have a look at Mr Price Home they have some words there :) Hope that helps!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP