Thursday 4 November 2010

Tanya & Karl Tower Bridge E-session

Here is a romantic story for you...about a month ago Karl popped the question to his long term love Tanya after a night on the town right infront of one of London's most famous landmarks, Tower Bridge - aah! Tanya contacted me as they are leaving to move back to Cape Town and tie the knot, and wanted to have an engagement session of photos near Tower Bridge to remember their good times in London. They even brought along a very cool homemade 'Save The Date' board which I thought was a great idea and made for a few fun photos :) I have really been enjoying doing these London shoots as I too will finally be leaving London Town for the last time and making my way back home to Cape Town. This is my last couple shoot before I leave so a big thanks to all the couples who have been fantastic in my London shoots!!!








































0 Leave a comment:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP