Thursday 11 November 2010

Off to Asia!

After spending 7 1/2 fantastic years in the UK, my boyfriend and I have decided to make the beeeg move home to the sunny shores of South Africa! Before we go though we are taking 2 months to travel to China, Thailand and Vietnam!! Happy happy smiley faces!! So as we go along I will try my very best to update my blog with some hopefully pretty photos of the amazing places we see and people we meet, so do keep checking in from time to time! In the meantime if you still need to contact me I will be checking my emails (whenever I find a decent wi-fi spot in our backpackers!) Take care and see you all on the flipside!

1 Leave a comment:

Anonymous 11 November 2010 at 09:28  

Good luck, Cheryl, hope you have the most amazing time and all the best for your new life back home. I predict great things! ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP