Thursday 16 June 2011

Delanie & Carel Engagement Shoot - Stellenbosch

Delanie & Carel make such a cute couple laughing throughout the shoot which made capturing their love and emotion so easy! Nikki Meyer, photographer extroadinaire invited me along for the shoot, thank you so much Nikki I had so much fun! The below are some of my favourites from the engagement session, enjoy xx






















4 Leave a comment:

Kim du Toit 16 June 2011 at 14:13  

Wow beautiful Cheryl!! Love their laughter and love, what an incredible couple!! If I have to try choose a fave... I think... The one with the thorn tree behind them where they are closing their eyes. Love it!!

Nastassja Harvey 16 June 2011 at 21:48  

these are so beautiful my friend! so many great shots! :)

Tan du Plessis 17 June 2011 at 04:10  

I think your an absolute Legend ! Beautiful work, as always my friend x

grace | wedding favors 21 June 2011 at 21:44  

I love engagement photo sessions like this! So natural and carefree that you can really capture what they feel and their personality. :D

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP