Sunday 6 March 2011

Emily Newborn shoot

Last year I received an email from one of my very close friends Leigh, telling me the exciting news that she was expecting a little baby! I was soo happy when she asked if I would do a newborn shoot for her when little Emily was born! Five days after I touched down in Cape Town and Emily arrived! (Just in the nick of time!) Well this shoot is a mixture of shots taken when she was really newborn to the few cheeky ones where she is smiling at the camera taken at 6 weeks! Yes I love to take my camera around when I visit Leigh and point it in the direction of gorgeous Emily, so I have captured some of the moments of her growing over the past few weeks! Enjoy xx





























9 Leave a comment:

Nastassja Harvey 6 March 2011 at 12:01  

gosh Cheryl... you were born to do this! these are INCREDIBLY beautiful wow!!! X

Catherine McGillewie 6 March 2011 at 12:45  

Ahhh I LOVE the catch light in her eyes :) So sparkly! So sharp, may I ask what lens you shot these with?

Cheryl 6 March 2011 at 12:48  

Thanks soo much ladies!! your comments are awesome and greatly appreciated! @Tash love u for your support girl! xx and @ Catherine I used my 50mm 1.8 for the close ups, love that lens!

Kim du Toit 6 March 2011 at 13:06  

Cheryl this is STUNNING!!! well well done!

Andre van der Veen 6 March 2011 at 22:34  

All beautiful images, love the one of her name with mom and Emily in the background the most! Job well done :)

doodleslaser@gmail.com Doodles Laser 021 852 0457 or 082 4199550 7 March 2011 at 00:46  

What an inspiration!! Emily's pics are a work of art :0) So glad to have someone on our doorstep who is sooo talented. Looking forward to meeting you soon, can't wait for you to do our product shoot.

Jani B 7 March 2011 at 01:10  

Oh beautiful!!!

Unknown 7 March 2011 at 03:14  

Little Bokkie you a truly fabulous the pics are awesome Love Fi xx

Lizelle Lötter 24 March 2011 at 02:34  

So beautiful Cheryl and so nice to "see" you Leigh! Congrats!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP