Thursday 10 February 2011

Lylie's Cupcakes

This little bit of cupcake sweetness heaven are some examples of the very talented Lylie Moon. I first met Lylie in London last October when she contacted me for a couple shoot with her lovely husband Will. Check out their pics here . Early January this year as I was in London for my last few days, Lylie contacted me again but this time to take photos of her amazing (and very yummy) cupcakes for her new business venture.  Lylie's house served as the perfect studio for the shoot with plenty of gorgeous vintage and french style props to compliment her delish cupcakes! For anyone in London who would like to find out more about Lylie's cupcakes please contact me for her details!



























4 Leave a comment:

Unknown 10 February 2011 at 00:27  

You make everything look soooo good! Pls send me your email add, that school paper comes out again last week in feb, so if u want send me an add for u and I'll put it in for u!! My email add is bronarlow@yahoo.com. Have a lovely day. Bronxxx

Claire Nicola 10 February 2011 at 00:38  

GAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSP...Cheryl! love love love, COVET! beautiful as always...xxx

Nastassja Harvey 10 February 2011 at 02:01  

woweee girlie! awesome pics and oh my gosh those cupcakes look amazing! :)

Kim du Toit 16 February 2011 at 12:37  

OMW this is absolutely beautiful!!!! you're brilliant!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP