Monday 11 October 2010

Steve, Michelle & Harris Family Shoot - Hyde Park, London

I met up with Steve, Michelle & Harris in Hyde Park a few weekends ago for their family shoot. I have known Steve (the very talented graphic designer who designed my new logo, thanks Steve!!) for a little while now, and both, he and Michelle, his gorgeous wife were keen to get some shots of their very handsome little man, Harris to mark his 1st birthday. So the day before his very first birthday, I caught them playing on camera and isn't Harris just a little model in the making (I see a new model for baby Gap on the rise to fame!!) Happy 1st birthday Harris!! xx


























1 Leave a comment:

Unknown 11 October 2010 at 12:02  

Cute little chap! - lovely blue eyes and you captured some lovely poses!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP