Thursday 8 July 2010

Cupcake Fun!

I love the idea of having occasion cupcakes and I especially love the idea of cupcakes as a wedding cake. What a simple and unique way of having gorgeous handcrafted individual cakes to give your guests on your special day :) These amazing cupcakes were made by one of my best friends, Karen Paine, who in my opinion is an amazing chef (trust me I am always eating gourmet dinners at her house!) and bakes the best cupcakes around! The cupcake shoot  idea started out when Karen made me these gorgeous Easter cupcakes and after that we experimented with taking photos of other occasion cupcakes like the white blossom ones which would be ideal for weddings, as well as the others which would go down well at any event. Im sure Karen will have a successful cupcake venture in the near future (especially if I have anything to do with it! so watch this space!) Enjoy the below photos - Im sure they will trigger your sweet tooth ;)















 

1 Leave a comment:

Anonymous 16 July 2010 at 00:47  

Loving them (the photos)... and now craving them (the cupcakes!)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP