Monday 7 June 2010



30 May 2010
Selina 'Beautiful Bump' shoot!

I met Selina almost a year ago after answering an advert for a 2nd shooter for wedding photography. We met for a coffee and clicked straight away and since then have shot a number of weddings together. As soon as I heard the good news that Selina was expecting I offered to do a maternity shoot (or what I like to call  a 'Beautiful Bump' shoot!) and Selina being a fellow photographer agreed it was a great idea to capture some memories of her and the 'Bump'. It has been great for me to see her and the bump go through the different stages and hopefully I will get to do a newborn shoot when the baby is born. Selina and her partner Neil are expecting their first little one in 6 weeks time, looking forward to meeting him or her :) I think Selina enjoyed being on the other side of the camera for a change!


  

1 Leave a comment:

Lyndsay 8 June 2010 at 09:52  

Love the one with the boots on her beautiful bump!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP