Tuesday 18 May 2010


Emma & Paul

17 April 2010

I wouldn't normally write a full blogpost where I was a 2nd shooter for a wedding, however Emma and Paul had an energy about them that inspired me to share all these photos of their wedding day which was held in Kent, England. I shot the wedding alongside Selina Goss and we had the best time capturing the two of them. I started off at the groom's house where I caught the boys in action preparing for the big day and enjoyed hanging out with the guys for a change! I still managed to join Selina at Emma's house and get a few shots of the girls getting ready too, before heading onto their intimate ceremony. These two have been together for a number of years and were just so loved up it made for a great day and great photo opportunities!










                   
          

1 Leave a comment:

Kim 19 May 2010 at 05:55  

Beautiful photos! Love the purple shoes... :-)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP