Thursday 3 November 2011

Xani & Matt- Zewenwacht Wine Estate - 14 October 2011

Xani & Matt's wedding was held on the beautiful Zewenwacht Wine Estate and the day was filled with emotion and happy moments throughout. These two were so amazing to work with and made my job even more enjoyable! Such a special day with both Xani & Matt writing their own vows for each other and pledging their love infront of their close family and friends. Xani & Matt, you two were made for each other, I hope the photographs speak volumes about the close bond you both have! Thank you for both being rockstars on your special day!

Venue: Zewenwacht Wine Estate
Assistant: A big thank you to Trudy Joubert photographer!








































































9 Leave a comment:

Tabitha 3 November 2011 at 10:02  

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Beautiful couple beautifully captured!

Nastassja Harvey 3 November 2011 at 10:18  

these are diiiiiiiiiivine my friend!! absolutely LOVE the one with the horse sticking his head out the window - brilliant! looks like such a fun couple, awesome work as always honey! X

Kim du Toit 3 November 2011 at 11:05  

Cheryl!!! Wow these are all so beautiful I cant decide which are my faves there are just too many!! So beautifully done!! I do definitely love the horsey peek a boo shot how oulik!! The tender, beautiful, fun moments between these two are magnificent!! Awesome Cheryl!!

Claudia De Nobrega 3 November 2011 at 12:30  

So beautiful! Stunning! Love it! :)

Anonymous 3 November 2011 at 20:34  

Brilliant love it

claire nicola 3 November 2011 at 23:09  

These are just the happiest, most alive and inspired pictures my friend...thanks for blogging & brightening my day:) xxx

Nikki Meyer 3 November 2011 at 23:47  

Oh my oh my! Cheryl, super gorgeous my friend!!! Stunning fun couple and your photos are totally doing them justice!

Anneline Janzen 5 November 2011 at 01:50  

This is STUNNING photo's. Captured the at the right time to send out the love of the two amazing people. 10 out of ten for the photographer.

Heather Steyn 7 November 2011 at 10:09  

Beautiful Cheryl! Absolutely divine! There are just so many gorgoeous photos. Must be my fav wedding of yours so far! xx

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP